Hiring rock star promotional assistants to spread the word about NoNotes & acquire new users! As part of the marketing team your focus will be the growth and success of NoNotes services.
The candidate(s) will need to be outgoing, resourceful and able to work without supervision. The promo/marketing staff member will be responsible for coordinating events tailored to increase downloads and feedback for the NoNotes.com mobile applications. Since this is an IOS app the applicant must have an iPhone.
What you’ll do:
- Drive product adoption and usage
- Develop product messaging for blog posts, social media, PR, email, and other channels.
- Finding venues to sponsor events and coordinating their execution
- Approaching user testers, getting feedback and stewarding their experience on the application
- Hosting events and ensuring attendees were able to successfully install the app
- Coordinating user tests in public via cold approach
- Establishing relationships with charities, bars and organizations with the goal of hosting sponsored events.
What you need:
We don’t care as much about years of experience as we do your talent and passion. But here are some general requirements for this position:
- Ability to work without supervision
- A passion for interacting with the public
- Tech Savvy iPhone user
- Goal driven
- Passion for personal interaction and marketing
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and other Microsoft and related applications
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in all scenarios
- Propensity to stay calm and reasonable under pressure
- Outstanding customer service/advocate skills
- Excellent administrative, organizational and time management skills
The position pays a base wage of $13/hour + incentives and commission for app install/downloads. While this is not a sales job there are compensations for increase download/usage rates, which are extremely measurable and quantifiable. The average hourly wage if incentives and targets are met should range between $25-30/hour.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to email@example.com. Qualified applicants will receive a short questionnaire. Ensure your up to date phone number and email are included on your CV.